I’m a Life Engineer, Entrepreneur, writer, mother and well-practiced optimist, dedicated to helping you create your Best Reality.
As a child, I remember that whenever I had a physical hurt, I put my hands on it and started focusing on my breathing. I’d do it until the pain went away.I thought it was what everyone did. I now know that I was connecting with my Source Energy and that connection would bring me into balance which would quickly heal any pain I experienced.
It was natural when I was younger to offer an opinion of infinite wisdom to older people. When friends of my mother were discussing their problems, I would offer what, to me, seemed an obvious solution. They brushed it off quickly, saying I was too young to know anything. However, now that I have brought up my own kids, I often hear some profound insights coming from them at times, as well.
So what’s a Life Engineer? A person who designs bridges. These bridges are from where you are now to where you want to be.
I knew that I perceived things differently when I was in my 30’s. Until then, I thought everyone was the same. I saw things in a much more simpler way than most. To explain it to others I would get pictures. For instance: a friend of mine was thinking and speaking her problem over and over. The picture I got for her was like a ball of wool. She was standing amidst balls of wool that had unraveled and were tangled at her feet. She was trying to wind them all up and yet all she needed to do was step out of the wool mess and move on to something else. It was clear to me and she seemed to find a lot of clarity in the analogy as well.
That gave her the ability to build a bridge from a mood of feeling overwhelmed to a mood of relief. From there she could clarify her next step.
We all have our own talents and abilities. The way we truly discover what we are good at, is by connecting with who we really are. As only 10% of our selves comes into human form, it makes sense that you would want to connect with the other 90% of you that is standing in clarity with a clear broader perspective of life.
We really are standing on the leading edge of reality and I know that what we do makes a difference; to us, to those around us and to our non physical selves. This is my contribution to the continual expansion of this joyful Universe.
Gayle Maree is Life Engineer, Counselor, Mother, Entrepreneur and Eternal Optimist.
She runs a healing centre Stewart Natural Health, in Australia with her husband and Natural Therapist Allan Herring and has over 20 years of Personal Development Coaching behind her.
Gayle is Director and creator of 6 Dimensions of Healing, and designs bridges for people to build to get themselves from where they are now to where they want to be. Her book 6 Dimensions of Healing – Handbook is available now.