Your mood is much more important to your well-being than most think, as it impacts how you perceive life. Your dominant mood creates your vibration and your vibration creates your reality.
Because the Universe responds to vibration, your vibration creates your reality.
Don’t underestimate the power of your mood as it has infinite control over your body and your life. You are the only one who has control over your mood. It can be affected by others and outside influences but ultimately is your choice.
Your Health & Well-Being
A good mood is optimal for your health and well-being, so it is in your best interests to want to change your mood to feel a little better and better. Your intention in taking on this gentle challenge is to feel good. That’s it. Just to feel good.
Use these 50 ways as a guide to shifting your mood to create a new, better feeling mood and an improved reality. In fact, if you use one of these per week, it covers nearly your whole year. Imagine the impact that will make on your life.
Here Are The 50 Ways To Change Your Mood
- Make a choice to Feel Good, no matter what!
- Go for a walk
- Smile for no reason
- Listen to some uplifting music
- Paint abstractly
- Reminisce the good times
- Imagine a wonderful future
- Focus on your breathing
- Climb or sit in a tree
- Hug a tree
- Immerse yourself in nature
- Bake for someone you love
- Ponder your next holiday
- Pet your cat
- Play with your dog
- Go for a drive
- Do a good deed
- Run rather than walk
- Help someone out
- Give without expecting anything in return
- Go shopping
- Take time to sit and observe
- Smile at strangers
- Hold your head high
- Be aware of your breathing
- Look for what’s working
- Tell someone you care
- Look for the good in people
- Speak gently
- Sing to yourself
- Smile inwardly
- Appreciate everything
- Be aware of your self-talk. That niggling voice in your head.
- Wrap everyone in golden light
- Be gentle with yourself
- Know that it really doesn’t matter
- Make lists of positive aspects
- Notice how you have changed your mood
- Visualize yourself floating away like a leaf in the wind.
- Change your self-talk
- Think only good of others (or don’t think of them at all)
- Enjoy your own company
- Spend time in meditation
- Listen to an uplifting talk
- Watch a comedy show
- Find the funny side and laugh at everything
- Understand that things are always working out for you.
- Feel as if you are the creator of your own reality
When you make a conscious choice to take on one of the 50 mood changes, your focus changes in the direction of ‘how can I make this happen’, rather than ‘I can’t do that’. That’s all change takes, a new perspective. So, when it’s practiced over and over, it becomes routine. It becomes easy. It becomes natural, because it is.
Nothing Is Forever
It’s important to understand that nothing is forever. We live in a world of constant change and because of this, we need to mind our own mood. You will be constantly choosing how you want to feel, forever. However, the more you practice feeling good the more often you choose this feeling and the less often your mood swings.
I’m sure, after these 50, there will be more that you can think of, so drop us a note at email@example.com and let us know your additions. What helps you may also help another.
Much love and light,